医院口语情景对话:对于医药

 医院口语情景对话:关于医药

 日常生活中我们难免会有生病的时候,那么关于医药的日常口语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于医药医院口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

 病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

 patient: i have a terrible cold. apart from that, i have a headache. can you suggest something i can take to relieve the pain?

 药剂师:你没有药方吗?

 chemist: don"t you have a prescription?

 病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

 patient: no, i haven"t gone to see a doctor.

 药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

 chemist: are you allergic to any type of medication?

 病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

 patient: i don"t know exactly. i think that i can take most drugs.

 药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

 chemist: (picks up a small box) i recommend this brand for quick relief.

 病人:这药有效果吗?

 patient: will this really help?

 药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

 chemist: according to the label, yes. but if that doesn"t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. there"s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

 病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

 patient: which are the best headache tablets?

 药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

 chemist: we have a number of them. they are all very good.

 病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

 patient: can you sell me penicillin?

 药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

 chemist: sorry, sir. i can not sell it , you must first get a doctor"s certificate or prescription.

 病人:

 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

 patient: well, then. give me some boric acid.

 药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

 chemist: all right. this is a common medicine.

 病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

 patient: do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

 药剂师:当然有了。

 chemist: of course.

 病人:太好了。

 patient: that"s great.

 药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

 chemist: hrer you are. the instructions on it tell you how to take it. make sure you read them carefully.

 病人:谢谢你的提醒。

 patient: thank you for reminding me.

 药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

 chemist: anything else?

 病人:不了,谢谢。

 patient: no. thank you.

 药剂师:不客气。

 chemist: you"re welcome.

推荐访问:口语 情景 对话